Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

welcome!

Welcome to the first ever blog on this blog site. Am I welcoming you - the as of yet unsubscribed reader, or myself? I think I'm welcoming myself, and using this as an opportunity to fill up some space so at the end of it I can have an 'established blog'. woooo! Most people have a theme to their blogs, such as fashion, cookery, etc.

I'll be honest with you, I am interested in hundreds about nothing, so I 'm afraid I wont be able to amaze you with some amazing talent, rather I will be able to spout out whatever is in my head at the time.

I am currently at work, where its freezing. Most of the folk I work with arent in due to being unable to get here because of the sub zero temperatures, but the unlucky folk who stay locally have had to walk in. oofty. I seriously thought my fingers were going to fall off on the way home from work last night. Serves me right I suppose for using my phone... but I had gloves on!! I'm away outside to have a wee smoke before I get back to work. Freezing off my extremeties is still not incentive enough to encourage me to stop :(

1 comment:

if you fancy, leave a comment :)