Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2010

Deal?

My friend is slowly acquiring an addiction to auditioning for TV game shows. Her latest gambit is for Deal or No Deal, and she (I) had to write a 4 line poem about it. Here are the suggestions:

Ready for the question?
I believe that I am
Aw, I picked the wrong box.
Damn damn damn.

or


Deal or No Deal is a quiz show on tv,
who'd like to be on it? yup, thats me!
I'd try real hard to pick the right box,
And dress to impress like a sexy wee fox.
or
Choose a number, pick a box
Hope whats inside is low,
If too many are high then you will sigh
As you walk off the show!!

I think she chose the first one to put on the application form. I was then asked to help her describe herself in 50 words, and this is what I came up with:

I'm outgoing, confident, bubbly
My friends say I'm lovely jubbly
I like trying new things, camping and fun
Holidays at home or in the sun
I'm honest, loyal and reliable
My sex drive is unsatisfiable
I'm feisty and fiery and up for a laugh
Occasionally misinterpreted as being a bit daft.
Can you tell who it is yet??
The 50 word description didnt have to be a poem, but when yer in the swing of things, well, you're in the swing of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)