Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2010

A wee slip of the finger

Just stumbled across the message drafts folder on my mobile, and found the content pretty amusing. Its weird though cause I can't find the right context for some of them, I must have been havering jibberish, bashing my chubby fingers off the phone.

Anonymous - Shephers pie for dinner.....yum! well it is

Anonymous - Yip, I called by accident, sorry x

Laura Wilson - Holy crap

Debbie - Woo

Sammy - Has John done

Sage New - Good good. I'm shattered going to bed

Carlo - Noice wan. Will catch ye then then abou

Dom - Sorry dife

Dom - I

Abe - Homeslice u

Michelle - Oiled,z

Abe - Sucks

Scottie Azulinho Blue - P

Roo Star - Hey up lad. Just turned phone on. I'm in

Carlo -

Anoymous - Howdy doody! How about next tues nig

Omar - 3W

Marco - I'm really glad everything worked out

Keith - Shit.U

Laura Loops - Al

Vanya - P

Charlie G New - I'm here all night xp

Ricardo P'd'oliviera -

Anonymous - Na, still in garage. Thats good that

LauraL00ps - Yip, do u want cigaretted? Its dead quiet

Michelle: If y

Sage New - Unless

John Jo - Ate, but I just net

Sammy - Gallus! You snoo

Robbie - Dinnae worry boot it! te he :(

Anonymous - Sorry its late, but thanks for the number

Marco - Qc

Laural00ps - I'm heading down to Marcos at 5 for

Paula Mc - We're in Lidic

Laural00ps - Yip

Carmen - H

Sage New - I vs

Vanessa -

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)