Search This Blog

Thursday 9 December 2010

L'Eau d' Cat? Eurgh - I think not!

Last night I was tidying up my bedroom with my 2 cats watching excitedly. A wee bit too excitedly for my liking, when I moved all of the junk off my bed I uncovered a big pool of cat pee. Yuk! I cleaned it up, threw the duvet in the bin as it had soaked right through, cleaned up the mattress, flipped it over, etc - job done.

Walking to work this morning I had a faint smell of cat pee wafting up my nose. On further inspection by sniffing round my jacket it now transpires that the cat pee has somehow got on to the collar of my jacket.... and its pure dead 100% reeking! Dont think I'll be wearing that out again, so my attire for lunch time will be my colleagues old man cardigan over my jumper, for a quick dash to the bank to pick up money to make sure I can get a taxi home. As soon I get home both of the cats will be getting their cute wee faces rubbed over my collar, and my jacket will be thrown into the washing machine.

What a cracking way to start the day!! Word to the wise... if you see me today - dont hug me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)