Search This Blog

Thursday 30 December 2010

Bedtime thoughts....

As I sit here writing this
I am completely aware and
appreciative of the fact
that I am here again.
So soon. The busy-ness
throughout the day, the
waiting about for a while.
All this time has come
to pass, and now I am
here again. It feels as
though no time has
passed at all, since I last
sat here, thinking about
how happy I am to be here,
and remembering how
the last time had also felt felt
like no time at all.

The wee passage above sums up how I feel when I'm lying in my bed, before I drift off into the land of slumber. I didnt write it as a poem, I wrote it in a wee pad, but I thought it would be cool to replicate the layout by keeping the lines the same size, and I think it looks a bit like a poem. Its weird to read it as a poem though, with the breif pauses after each line.

Through these eyes I do not only see,
Through these eyes, I interpret me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)