Search This Blog

Friday 16 March 2012

Blog layout - help required!

I am looking for your thoughts and opinions on my blog please.

I have customised my background and layout so much that its quite 'messy', I'm sure I'm breaking all of the rules of clean design, by having lots of swirly colours in the background. Should I change it to a more clean cut, eays to read, more professional looking layout/design?

I have just boggled my brain by looking at the options that are available.. another option includes a Dynamic view template that posts all of the posts on the home page in the style of a photo album. That looks quite cool, but it might become annoying over time.

If you actually read this, please please please take the time to send over your opinion. My friend Carlo has just created this blog: http://cpdesign22.wordpress.com/ I like it! He is using a different Blog site, but it gives you an idea of what I mean by clean cut!

On another note, I havent posted anything for a while as I have been very busy decorating, my old and new house, as well as packing up all of my stuff. The official move out/in date is a week today. I am wholeheartedly looking forward to the end of next weekend. I should be moved, unpacked, settled. Hopefully my normal life will resume quite quickly. I was kindly given a sewing machine by a friend, and I havent even tried it out yet. I cant wait to try it out! I'm looking forward to getting in a tangle trying to thread it. I'm looking forward chilling out with my crochet hook and wool. I'm actually looking forward to loads of things - come on next week - hurry up!!!

On a plus note, here is a photo of me and Schmercy pants when we were in Ardfern last week :)


Me. Being all shexy and that like, no?

Schmercopolopadopalous being all strong.


Ciao for now amigo's... have a good weekend :)

LT x

1 comment:

  1. I think it's tickety boo but I'd maybe use a slightly larger or bolder font coz reading off a screen is sore on the old peepers. x

    ReplyDelete

if you fancy, leave a comment :)