Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 March 2012

My new bedroom.

Ta da! Here it is!



Its quite similar to my old one, only its way bigger and looks out onto the High Street. For those of you who remember this as the jamming room - some difference, eh? I love it. Its the best bedroom I've ever had, and its my favourite room in the flat so far.

Thats because my 'woolly' room isn't complete yet....

The room is a lot bigger than it looks in this photo. I didnt take any panoramic shots because I spent so long taking this one - all of the previous attempts had wee Luna with her leg cocked in the air licking her bits. Euurgh!

Another nice day - yay!!

LT x

3 comments:

  1. memories, many a sweaty night spent in that room. Looks very different now, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah ha ha! ;)

    By the way... my square LT logo is my Google profile picture.. but I cant load it into blogger caise its a PDF. Just incase you were wondering why it isnt my profile picture. Thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, it doesnt look like it here.. but it is somewhere. I think I need to find a way to consolidate all of my online alias's into the one.

    ReplyDelete

if you fancy, leave a comment :)