Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 March 2012

C P Design and spring time :)

Thanks for your comment on my last post - you know who you are! ;)

I will change the font size and make it slightly bigger to help those fighting off old age.

I mentioned my friends blog last time.. www.cpdesign22.wordpress.com Check it out! Carlo very kindly created a post about some fabulous work he completed for me - helping me with the LT brand. It's awesome! He also wrote a very nice review of my blog. I'm so touched!

So, if you need any design work Carlo comes highly recommended by me. He takes a brief and works wonders with it, all in a timely fashion! What more can you ask for? He is a lovely chap too, if that was the 'more' that you would have asked for. he he.

On another note it is all over Facebook today that its the first day of spring. Yay!!

Hooray for spring! I love watching all of my solar powered friends get more energy and come alive, almost as beautiful as the flowers and the trees. It really is a magical time, I hope you all feel energised and have a spring in your step on this most wonderful of days.

Peace n Love Homie O's.

LT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)