Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2012

Photo a Day Day 3... Coin, and Wall-E lookalikies :)

Here is my incredibly pap picture for COIN:


Its 4 £1 coins, all with a different 'Tails' picture on them.  Wow weee. Did I do a good job of feigning interest there?

I'm more excited about this second picture that was inspired by the lovely Miss Loops who pointed out that my speakers looked a wee bit like the gorgeous wee robot Wall-e. We rearranged them slightly, what do you think?


Waaaawwww! Too cute! Have you watched wall-e? I watched it on New Years day and broke my heart! The film is ultimately a sci -fi story about the fate of mankind, and the 'love' story involves two gorgeous wee characters. Wall-e's resilience and persistence pangs the fook right out of my heart strings! I'm not sure if I love it so much much because I watched it on New Years day and i was feeling a tad 'delicate'.

Here is the link: http://www.disney.co.uk/wall-e/  Check it out!

Have a nice weekend folks :)



LT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)