Search This Blog

Monday 13 August 2012

My Mum's wedding...

Today....

I'm sharing a few photos of my Mum's wedding reception party with you. Its a sad occasion when one of your parents remarries, as your heart goes out to the other one (my Dad), but on the other hand, its been 18 odd years and its nice to see my mum with a nice guy, who makes her happy.


This is my mum and Mick


My oldest sister Sage, and her daughter Zoe


My two oldest nephews - David and Sean. Handsome buggers aren't they?


Sean dancing with Laura, his child hood sweetheart


My sister Debbie, her man Roy and her youngest daughter Kayleigh (unfortunately Jade couldn't be there as she's holidaying in Spain with her other gran - lucky girl!)


Wee Kayleigh bum enjoying a dance with Schmercypants


Laura and her soon to be husband Mark enjoying a wee dance


The Wilson, the only picture of me on my camera, and Schmerc. I'm glad its not my tongue thats sticking out for a change!


All in all it was a good wee night. The dance floor was chokka all night, mostly taken up by all of the people you just met in the photo's. Man! I love my family! I think the wee people in my family are absolutely gorgeous.

This makes me worry that I'll get the wee straw; when I have bairns they'll be ugly! eeek. I hope not!

Anyhoo, happy Monday Mo Fo's.

LT

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)