Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2012

More pictures!

Howdy doody folks...

Thought I'd stop by and show you a couple more photos from the 'Photo a Day' Thing.

One (finger being held up)


Messy (my desk at work)


Somewhere I sit



The steps are at the porch entrance to my work. I used to sit here a lot when I smoked, although now that I am a non smoker I only tend to sit here when its sunny, with my trouser legs rolled up having a 'smoke break'.

I think non smokers should still take breaks. That saying, if I was to take a break as often as the smokers in my work I'd get NO work done. Seriously, they go out for a cigarette at ten past nine. We start at 9!!! And one even goes for a cigarette 5 minutes before his one lunch break. Crazy! I guess it all comes down to bad management, along with the really bad attempt to increase productivity through blocking face book. Seriously? How about a bit of feedback, direction, interest, interaction, honesty, morale.... I'm fairly confident these things will increase productivity more than blocking a website!

Strange, when I started this post I had no intention of ranting, but there you go! I must have needed to vent my frustrations. Thank you. And apologies!

Love n light,

LT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)