Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2012

More photos from last night!

The photo in the last post was merely to illustrate how  light it is becoming - at 17.30 its no longer dark! You have no idea how much this pleases me. Spring is about to spring, meaning that everyone I know will be slightly happier and have more energy. The great outdoors will become green again, with lots of lovely colours ...ahhh bliss!!!

I took another coupl eof photos last night as the sky looked awesome! I'm afraid my phone doesnt capture the colours that well, and apologies for the middle photo thats a bit squint! I was leaning out Schmercs window at the time.


The picture above was taken when I was walking home...



This is the squinty one from the living room window....


And this is a slightly straighter portrait shot from the living room window.

Seriously though - my camera phone does it NO justice. It looked waayyyyy nicer than that. Factoid!!

LT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)