Search This Blog

Friday 10 February 2012

It's the weekend - yay! lets make it a productive one.

Hey everyone,

It has been a while since my last post - apologies! I've not really had much to write about, and to be honest I still don't. I figured that if I started  a post then perhaps inspiration will come along the way... nup, not yet!

In my last post I spoke about change and how a big change was looming. Well, the main subject of that post has now left, as I type he is probably tucked up in bed with his beau in Australia. If I'm honest - my worrying about change has so far proved to be unfounded......

I have a  move in date for the big move in with Schmerc - the 23rd of March. Eeeeek!! This is both exciting and daunting - we have been a successful couple for nearly 7 years, with both of us enjoying our own space as and when we need it. Aye well, its now or never!

We have quite a lot to do before I move in though as I would like the place to be more homely, and less like 2 guys stayed there for 6 years! We have everything we need for doing the bathroom - so hopefully by Monday I will be able to post up some pictures of the shiny new bathroom. I'll take some before and during shots too :)

I was hoping to start tonight but alas we won't be starting until tomorrow... so tonight I might sort out a few bits and pieces at my gaff. I have the luxury of being able to move over my belongings before hiring the van for D-Day, so I guess I better take advantage of that luxury!

I'm into the 5th paragraph already and inspiration has not yet kicked in, I'm going to cut my losses here and bid you fairwell! I hope you have a joyful, fun filled, productive, loving, relaxing weekend - whatever you choose to do.

Feel free to share your tales with me :)

LT x

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)