Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 May 2012

A Quick Catch Up

Hello there lovely people..

Its been a while!  No excuses, I've just not had much to write about. Or maybe I have, I just havent thought about it too much. I didnt want to leave it TOO long.

I finished Monkey!! He is a wee crocheted monkey from 'Seriously Cute Amigurimi'. I have to say though, I dont think he is actually THAT cute. As he is a gift for my nephew I can't post a photo on here until I have presented it, but that time will come soon.

On another note I'm going to a gym class tonight that is an emalgamation of yoga, pilates and tai chi. Its freaking awesome!!

I'm going to shoot off and leave you with a wee video of Dominoe attacking Luna. This was taken the day after Luna had her collar removed, after 'The CATastrophe'.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)