Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2012

My Happy flower decoration

Woooo! I made one!

I copied a tutorial I found on this amazing blog: http://attic24.typepad.com/ and made me my very own Happy Flower Decoration. The blog author, Lucy, lives a wonderfully colourful life full of all things woolly and pretty, and shares all of her expertise with folks like me. YaY. She also has a paypal button on her blog, where people can donate and 'buy her a coffee'. I definitely will, once I have been paid. Also, I'd  recommend making this. Small, digestible chunks of pure loveliness. Can't say fairer than that.


And here is a picture of it 'in action' . Although this photo makes my living room look DULL.


Hip hoppy happy Friday everyone :)

LT x

3 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for coming by. I am so sorry the giveaway is for U.S. only. I guess it must be the cost of shipping out of the states.
    Please come by for a giveaway I am hosting, maybe next week, for EVERYONE...EVERYWHERE. THIS is an awesome giveaway coming up.
    Again, sorry for all your trouble signing up.
    xo bj

    oops, the dreaded word verification is on....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries at all.. it wasnt really as hassle as I read your blog anyway!

    I HATE the word verification thing too.. its often complete jibberish thats hard to decipher... although, I have no idea hhow to turn it off!

    I'll work on it :)

    LT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah ha! That was easy. Once I actually l00ked!!

    LT x

    ReplyDelete

if you fancy, leave a comment :)