Search This Blog

Friday 7 September 2012

Goodbye, virtual world.

Hello.

This post is to say goodbye... I'm jumping ship, aborting mission, and moving my blog to WordPress.

I started a WordPress blog to log my eternal struggle to get fit... and I love it.

I dont want to merge my two blogs as the fitness one is quite personal to me and HAS A POINT. I really do like having one for my ramblings.... So, I made the decision to keep it going, but to host them both under the one roof.

If you would like to continue following me, the new address is:

www.randomencountersoftheinquisitivemind.wordpress.com

I have used a fancy export/import tool so the posts you see will be familiar, but the layout is cleaner.. and it's more organised.

Thank you for your support and encouragement on here - I hope to see you in the new place!

Love and Light,

LT xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you fancy, leave a comment :)